what you need to know
1) Jungle Fun has a strict age policy. Children up to the age of 12 are
allowed on the equipment.
2) All children must be accompanied by an adult who is solely responsible
for that child/children. Children are not the responsibility of Jungle Fun
staff and therefore parental supervision is required at all times. This is
in accordance with the Children’s Act 1989.
3) All children who enter Jungle Fun must have an admission fee paid for
them, unless they are attending a birthday party.
(children under 6 months go free)
4) Children must not be left unattended in the center.
5) Adults are not permitted to play on the play structure after 3pm on
weekdays or anytime of a weekend. This is for safety reasons.
6) Children who are unwell must remain with their parent/guardian and
must not play on the equipment.
7) Whilst playing on the equipment, children must remove shoes and
wear socks at all times.
8) Pens, badges & trouser chains must not be taken into the play area.
9) No food & drink are to be taken onto the play equipment.
10) Only food and drinks purchased from the Jungle Fun menu is allowed.
Any customers seen to be eating food or drinks brought in
from outside the center will be approached.
11) Parents are allowed to supervise younger children or children with
disabilities whilst playing on the equipment.
12) The Toddler area is specifically designed for babies and children up to
5 years of age. Older children must use the larger play equipment.
13) If whilst playing on the equipment, children/adults display inappropriate
behavior, they will be called off the equipment. This is for their own
safety and safety of others.
14) Admission entitles children to a play time which is limited to no more
than 2 hours.
15) Jungle Fun will not be held responsible for customers personal
belongings that are left unattended.
16) Due to the sensitive nature relating to photography in areas where
there are children, Jungle Fun prohibits the use of cameras/phone
cameras. (Photographs are allowed to be taken with birthday parties
only in the party room)
17) At Jungle Fun, we practice a zero-tolerance policy. This includes
bullying or any form of threatening, abusive behavior, either towards
children, parents or members of staff. If situations cannot be resolved,
Management reserve the right to instruct people to leave the center.
Whilst every effort has been made and continues to be made to ensure the
safety of children, any accident must be reported to a member of staff. It is then
logged into our accident report file and aids our efforts to ensure safety.